Saturday 28 December 2013

The Dandy Lion Market, and something different for January

The Festive Season dust is just settling a bit, and I've now got to get into gear to fill and promote the next Dandy Lion Market. As January can be a quiet month, both for traders and customers, I thought I'd do something a bit different. First, moving it forward to the 2nd Saturday, thereby avoiding the end of the school holidays, when many are still away. Also, as I have had a hectic and slightly traumatic few weeks, what with a small fire, having to clean and clear out stuff, I thought others might be in the mood to do the same (not have a small fire!)  So, I've dubbed the Jan Dandy as a Vintage and Rummage Sale, cuz everyone loves a bargain and a good rummage. I've been calling out for traders who want to shift some cupboard and closet clobber, end of line hand mades, and discount vintage wares. Should be great fun!

Hope to see some of you there! And anyone with items described they would like to sell, do get in touch @ lwrjam@yahoo.com, £15 for a standard pitch.

1 comment:

Frocktasia said...

Hope it went well Leslie, I wish I could have been there. xXx